Thursday, December 26, 2013

How to Care for You Pandora Beads

how to care for your Pandora jewelry

Instructions

    1

    Pandora beads are beautiful and sturdy beads this is true. Although they are precious whether they're sterling silver, sterling silver with gems, gold, gold with gems or glass these beads need to be cared for. Treat Pandora like you would your other precious jewelry.

    2

    Importantly keep Pandora jewelry away from harsh chemicals. Remove the jewelry if you are going to swim. This causes the silver to tarnish and turn a brownish color. Perfume can also tarnish your sterling silver.

    3

    Do not bathe with Pandora. Do not use any ammonia or Windex. Do not clean your house while wearing your Pandora jewelry.

    4

    Instead invest in a polishing cloth. These can be purchased at jewelry stores and online.

    5

    In a small bowl(I use a small glass)add a drop of dish soap or hand soap. Then gently add your beads and bracelet(I remove the beads from the bracelet)gently add just enough water to cover all of the beads. I let this sit for a minute. I use a soft children's toothbrush and brush the beads very gently but quickly. Before rinsing get a strainer( I use my pasta strainer)and put beads gently into the strainer.

    6

    The strainer ensures that no beads drop or fall(especially down the drain). Rinse with cold water. Dry gently then use your polishing cloth.

    7

    I do this at least once every two months. When I buy more beads I kindly ask the jeweler to steam my bracelets while I'm there. I purchased my first Pandora bracelet and beads three years ago and my beads are just as beautiful as the first day I wore them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment